Because of the Moss Arts Center…
- A middle schooler rushes home to find a pencil and paper, inspired to sketch a self-portrait after visiting an art gallery for the very first time during a school field trip.
- A Virginia Tech engineering undergraduate student joins a friend for a dance workshop led by a group of performers from Sri Lanka, who teach a sequence of Kandyan dance moves and detail their cultural significance.
- A giggling brother and sister leap and twirl through the lobby after attending a cirque performance with their parents.
- A couple spends their first date at an exhibition opening, getting to know each other as they share impressions of a series of large-scale contemporary landscape paintings.
- A political science professor welcomes a group of Colombian dancers to her class to discuss current political affairs in their home country and the cultural and societal consequences.
People of all ages have unforgettable experiences because of the Moss Arts Center. Help us continue to provide opportunities that enlighten, inspire, educate, challenge, and transform. A donation of any amount will make a big impact.
All Giving Day donations to the Moss Arts Center will be recognized in the 2023-2024 season Moss Arts Center programs. We appreciate your support!