Virginia Tech Women’s Soccer is a perennial contender in the ACC and NCAA Tournament. Chugger Adair and his staff are dedicated to jolting the Hokies to the next level in collegiate soccer.
“We are so grateful for the support we receive through Triumph Together. This campaign does so many things for our student-athletes and our Virginia Tech women’s soccer program. Through Triumph Together, we are able to help our student-athletes attend summer classes. We are able to enhance our culture by contracting leadership and development programs that mentor our student-athletes. We are also able to grow the equipment we provide our student-athletes in their daily training experiences. Without Triumph Together and the support of Hokie Nation, we would miss being able to fund these aspects of our program and not be able to reach our potential.”
- Chugger Adair, Head Coach
Your gifts to Virginia Tech Women’s Soccer would be used to support the following areas of need:
- Bolster the team’s equipment budget to provide ample gear to withstand wear and tear of the season
- Ease travel for team through charter flights on longer trips of the season in order to return to campus quickly and efficiently to recover physically and catch up academically
- Provide resources for international trip in spring, which develops the chemistry of the team and enhances the overall student-athlete experience
- Supplement summer school tuition so student-athletes can get ahead academically while training for the season in the summer
"As a women's soccer student-athlete at Virginia Tech, I am so appreciative of the support our program receives through Triumph Together. With Hokie Nation behind us, my teammates and I are able to fully focus ourselves on soccer and academics. Triumph Together helped me take a summer class that put me ahead in my degree requirements, allowing me to take a lighter course load during the fall season. I have been able to compete with much less stress knowing I was above where I needed to be. I am tremendously grateful for the support we receive from Triumph Together!"
- Tori Powell, Junior