In order to solve the health challenges facing an increasingly complex and connected world, veterinarians, physicians, public health professionals, and scientists must work together using an interdisciplinary One Health approach.
Today, the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine is a leader in advancing the One Health approach to wellness and service.
- Our students are learning on the leading edge of veterinary medicine, public health, and biomedical research to prepare for lives of service to our communities and beyond.
- Our patients are receiving cutting-edge, compassionate care in all stages of life and health.
- Our researchers are collaborating across disciplines to develop new knowledge, advance the diagnosis and treatment of disease, and improve animal and human health.
Every gift makes a difference
On Giving Day and every day, your gift to the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine at Virginia Tech makes a huge difference for students, faculty, and the animals and people they serve. Together, your gifts provide critical support for scholarships and residencies; fund promising research in basic, clinical, and public health; support nationally renowned faculty; and enhance the care and services provided at our teaching hospitals.
Your generosity makes it possible for the college to accomplish its essential mission to prepare the next generation of veterinary, public health, and biomedical research professionals who will improve the lives of animals, people, and communities.
How you can help
Please consider making a gift today of any size to one or more of the college’s excellence funds. With your generous support, we will continue to move forward at the leading edge of One Health learning, research, and service. We appreciate your support!
- College of Veterinary Medicine Annual Fund
- Veterinary Teaching Hospital Annual Fund
- Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center Annual Fund
- DVM Student Support Annual Fund
- Clinical/Translational Research Annual Fund
- Population Health Sciences/Public Health Annual Fund
- Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences Annual Fund