Home to the nation’s No. 1-ranked program in natural resources and conservation, the College of Natural Resources and Environment is advancing the science of sustainability through discovery, learning, and engagement. We prepare the future generation of leaders to address the complex natural resources issues and environmental challenges facing our planet.
Why we need your support
As we celebrate the college’s 25th anniversary, we know that every gift matters and will impact our efforts to be successful. Through your help, we can continue to focus on:
- Providing scholarships to help us recruit and retain a high-achieving, diverse group of students.
- Enhancing student learning through hands-on opportunities, such as research and field experiences.
- Offering leadership and professional development opportunities to students.
- Growing and supporting our degree programs to meet the needs of students and society at large.
- Supporting our world-class faculty in their research, which complements the student learning experience and impacts environmental sustainability.
How you can help
We hope you will join alumni, friends, faculty, staff, and students in supporting the College of Natural Resources and Environment.
- You can give any amount, beginning with $5, or choose to celebrate our 25th anniversary by contributing $25, $250, or $2,500.
- You can also designate that your gift support a specific fund:
- The CNRE Annual Fund, which supports our most pressing priorities, such as scholarships, learning, and research.
- One of our four academic departments.
- The college’s Student Leadership Institute.