With more than 5,400 undergraduate and graduate students, we are working hard in the Pamplin College of Business to reimagine the roles of education and technology in every aspect of life.
We’re contributing to a promising future for business and society by promoting economic and social development, helping communities thrive, and preparing the next generation of business professionals and leaders.
Why we need your support
We take pride in the innovative, learning experiences we offer our students; our nationally ranked programs in accounting, information technology, finance, and hospitality and tourism management, as well as our nationally ranked MBA; and the research our faculty and students do to improve the understanding and practice of business in a digital age.
We believe in providing support for our students and faculty to achieve even greater excellence.
Your generosity helps us prepare our students for rewarding careers and to contribute to sustainable global prosperity. Each year, your gifts help the college in so many ways.
How you can help
Please consider making a contribution of any size to one or more of the following excellence funds in the college. These funds are the foundation of annual giving. They allow the dean and department heads the flexibility to support needs in a variety of areas — from scholarships and research to operations and programming, from specific student and faculty needs to other opportunities that advance our land-grant mission.
- Pamplin College of Business Annual Fund
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems Annual Fund
- Department of Business Information Technology Annual Fund
- Department of Finance, Insurance, and Business Law Annual Fund
- Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management Annual Fund
- Department of Management Annual Fund
- Department of Marketing Annual Fund
- Apex Center for Entrepreneurs Fund
- Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics Fund
- International Programs Annual Fund
- Real Estate Program Annual Fund